Running a business is hard. Get help when you need it.
Our goals is to handle the legal aspects of your business so that you are free to focus on serving your customers and growing your business. Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for years, we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs.
As long-time business owners, we understand and truly appreciation the challenges and rewards of business ownership. Our business clients often come to us with three issues – they are having trouble with an employee, they need help with a contract or they want to get paid for their work. We help resolve these issues, along with many others:
- Business Formation
- Corporate Records, Books and Formalities
- Partnerships, Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Business Closure and Termination
- Corporate Law
- Government Compliance
- Review and Write Contracts
- Negotiate Business Deals
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Policies, Procedures and Manuals
- OSHA Compliance
- Business Owners Disagreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Business Litigation
- Mediation and Arbitration
These are some examples of the ways in which we help our clients. If you need help with your business, give us a call. We would love to help you too.